Historical fiction is another genre that I do really like. Luckily Royal Reviews is running a bunch of challenges fitting most of the things I like to read. So I'm jumping on the bandwagon of the Historical Fictional Reading Challenge.
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.
2. There are four levels:
-- Curious – Read 3 Historical Fiction novels.
-- Fascinated – Read 6 Historical Fiction novels.
-- Addicted – Read 12 Historical Fiction novels.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 Historical Fiction novels.
3. Any book format counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
Since I like to start with the lowest commitment and work my way up, I've committed to the curious level. Here's my list:
1. The Italian Lover by Robert Hellenga
2. Sacred Hearts by Sarah Dunant
3. The Texicans by Nina Vida