Thursday, January 7, 2010

Historical Fiction Reading Challenge


Historical fiction is another genre that I do really like. Luckily Royal Reviews is running a bunch of challenges fitting most of the things I like to read. So I'm jumping on the bandwagon of the Historical Fictional Reading Challenge.

Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Read 3 Historical Fiction novels.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 Historical Fiction novels.

-- Addicted – Read 12 Historical Fiction novels.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 Historical Fiction novels.

3. Any book format counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.


Since I like to start with the lowest commitment and work my way up, I've committed to the curious level. Here's my list:

1. The Italian Lover by Robert Hellenga
2. Sacred Hearts by Sarah Dunant
3. The Texicans by Nina Vida

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts