Thursday, January 7, 2010

Royal's Romance Challenge

I do love romance novels, especially when my other reading is getting me down so of course I will be participating in Royal's Romance Reading Challenge.

Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Read 3 Romance Fiction novels.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 Romance Fiction novels.

-- Addicted – Read 12 Romance Fiction novels.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 Romance Fiction novels.

3. Any book format counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.


I fall somewhere between curious and obsessed but I am only going to start out listing 3 books and see where the chips fall througout the year. Here's my list:

1. The Miner’s Daughter by Alice Duncan
2. Destiny Unleashed by Sherryl Woods
3. Romeo Romeo by Robin Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts