Saturday, January 23, 2010

Recently overheard

You'd think I'd get to go to the bathroom alone by now but even with children long past toddler age, I don't. Usually this is annoying. Today it was hilarious as I overheard the following conversation:

R.: Why does daddy even have a comb? He doesn't need one.

W.: He bought it when he had hair.

R.: But he has it out on his sink like he actually uses it.

W.: He uses it to comb out the dead hair.

::snort:: ::choke:: ::giggle:: ::wiping tears from my eyes::

And if I recount this conversation to D. his standard question is going to be: "Why did we have children again?" LOL!

5 comments:

  1. The answer: to keep us constantly entertained! LOL, that is very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love 'em. That is too cute and very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my brother was 1 and just learning to talk and what words meant, one day we were all in the car. It was pretty quiet, we were all keeping to ourselves. And suddenly, as if a lightbulb went off in his head about the meaning of a word, my brother loudly announced, "Dad's bald!" We all cracked up. Best ice breaker ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of the things my daughter says about me. LOL She's lucky she's cute and I love her.

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts