Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday Shout-Out


On my travels through the blogging world, I find many books that pique my interest. I always add them to my wish list immediately but I tend to forget who deserves the blame credit for inspiring me to add them to my list (and to whom my husband would like to send the bill when I get around to actually buying them). So each Saturday I'm going to try and keep better track, link to my fellow book ferreter-outers (I know, not a word but useful nonetheless), and hopefully add to some of your wish lists too.

Someone at a Distance by Dorothy Whipple was mentioned at A Striped Armchair.

Hold Me Tight and Tango Me Home by Maria Finn was mentioned at Algonquin Books Blog.

Bring on the Blessings by Beverly Jenkins was mentioned at Avon Romance Blog.

Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo was mentioned at Austenprose.

Kitchen Essays by Agnes Jekyll was mentioned at Book Chatter.

The Season of Second Chances by Diane Meier was mentioned at Bookfan.

The Espressologist by Katrina Springer was mentioned at Cover to Cover.

Spin by Catherine McKenzie was mentioned at The Book Chick.

Dishwasher by Pete Jordan was mentioned at Books, Lists, Life.

What goodies have you added to your wish lists recently? Make your own list and leave a comment here so we can all see who has been a terrible influence inspiring you lately.

4 comments:

  1. Dishwasher and The Season of Second Chances catch my eye. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart if you want to borrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can hardly get past some of the beautiful and intriguing covers you have displayed here...simply great! I am currently looking carefully at the recently named children's book awards and honor awards to see what I want to add to my list TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout-out. I hope you enjoy Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart. It is my favorite read Austenesque so far this year and may be for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts