Quirky themes always interest me so of course the Reading Through the Seasons Challenge was bound to appeal. Interestingly, when I searched my stacks, I found loads of books for winter, spring, and summer and only one for autumn (searching for fall was too hard as I have scads of titles with the word but certainly not the sense of season).
The rules for this one are quite easy and flexible:
1. Four books, one for each season.
2. Title must have a season, not holiday, winter, fall, autumn, spring, summer
3. Jan 1 to Dec 31
Really, that's it. So of course I am going to try and work four suitable books into my reading. As of right now, it's looking like these books:
1. All the Winters That Have Been by Evan Maxwell
2. Spring Came on Forever by Bess Streeter Aldrich
3. My Summer of Southern Discomfort by Stephanie Gayle
4. The Angels of Autumn by R.H. Ormsby