Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Shout-Out


On my travels through the blogging world, I find many books that pique my interest. I always add them to my wish list immediately but I tend to forget who deserves the blame credit for inspiring me to add them to my list (and to whom my husband would like to send the bill when I get around to actually buying them). So each Saturday I'm going to try and keep better track, link to my fellow book ferreter-outers (I know, not a word but useful nonetheless), and hopefully add to some of your wish lists too.

The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet by David Mitchell was mentioned at Me and My Big Mouth.

Family Planning by Karan Mahajan was mentioned at Me and My Big Mouth.

The Brontes Went to Woolworths by Rachel Ferguson was mentioned at A Life in Books.

See You in a Hundred Years by Logan Ward was mentioned at Caroline Bookbinder.

Reading the OED by Ammon Shea was mentioned at Caroline Bookbinder.

What goodies have you added to your wish lists recently? Make your own list and leave a comment here so we can all see who has been a terrible influence inspiring you lately.

2 comments:

  1. This is a good idea! I too tend to forget thanks to whom I added a book to my TBR ... This is a good way to keep track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family Planning sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts