Saturday, January 2, 2010

100+ Reading Challenge

I like do-able challenges and for me, the 100+ Reading Challenge is one. I guess I should thank the teacher, name long forgotten, of my 7th grade speed reading class umpty-ump years ago for making this a reasonable challenge for me to join!

1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.

What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.

3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge. This is going to be a fun reading year. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've joined only 3 reading challenges so far for 2010. This one sounds interesting. Hope you will visit my Sunday Salon at A New Year and a New Name

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts