1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.
--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.
--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, re-reads all count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
And here's my list as of this moment (several of which were on the list last year and didn't get read):
1. The Second Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares
2. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
3. Thwonk by Joan Bauer
4. Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar
5. Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers by Louise Rennison
6. Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
7. Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
8. South Beach Sizzle by Suzanne Weyn & Diana Gonzalez
9. Dancing in Red Shoes Will Kill You by Dorian Cirrone
10. The Gravedigger’s Cottage by Chris Lynch
11. The Great Blue Yonder by Alex Shearer
12. Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers by Louise Rennison