Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bibliophilic Books Challenge


OK, who doesn't like reading about books? I was afraid, when I saw the Bibliophilic Books Challenge that I might have too few books about books left unread on my shelf to participate. Oh foolish thought!!! I did manage to find three (still looking for more) so I can participate at least at the bookworm level. Here's my list so far:

1. Better Than Life by Daniel Pennac
2. Slightly Chipped by Lawrence Goldstone
3. Biblioholism by Tom Raabe

4 comments:

  1. I've got a bunch. A Gentle Madness, Firmin, Obscene inthe Extreme, Another Life. Let me know if you want to borrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with all your challenges. I hope you'll consider the Vietnam War Reading challenge at War Through the Generations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think one of the most impressive things about your book life isn't how much you read, but how organized your shelves are -- you can find these books that you haven't read yet. My unread shelves are much more disorganized.

    Read books are properly alphabetized/dewey sorted. It pains me to return a book to my children's disorganized shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never have too many books about books. I don't think I signed up for this one yet, but it is on my radar. How many challenges can I do before it goes from ambitious to just plain insane?

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts