Friday, July 27, 2018

Review: Dates from Hell and Other Places by Elyse Russo

This is a collection of “mostly funny” short poems about the men the author dated, some only once, some for the span of a brief relationship, and why they were not for her before she found her Mr. Right (the last two poems in the book). As for what I thought of the book, the poems, and the simple line drawings, I’m going to fall back on the fact that my mother has always said if I don’t have anything nice to say, not to say it, and leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts