1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
3. A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry
4. Love, Rosie (aka Rosie Dunne) by Cecelia Ahern
5. The Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon
And then there are the other books I have on my to be read shelves also on the list:
A River Runs Through It by Norman Maclean, Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones, April & Oliver by Tess Callahan, Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer, Remember Me? By Sophie Kinsella, The Help by Kathryn Stockett, Venus Envy by Louise Bagshawe, Blue Latitude by Tony Horwitz, A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore, In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner
Good thing there's no penalty for switching things up with no warning!