Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge

I think many book bloggers get a lot of the books on their to be read lists from other bloggers. I know I certainly do. So the 2010 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge seems a fitting way to pay tribute to that unceasing source of recommendations. Now, there is a list of 234 books culled from 33 blogs but for the challenge, you only need to commit to as few as 5 books (or as many as 20+). My own list looks like this:

1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
3. A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry
4. Love, Rosie (aka Rosie Dunne) by Cecelia Ahern
5. The Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon

And then there are the other books I have on my to be read shelves also on the list:

A River Runs Through It by Norman Maclean, Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones, April & Oliver by Tess Callahan, Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer, Remember Me? By Sophie Kinsella, The Help by Kathryn Stockett, Venus Envy by Louise Bagshawe, Blue Latitude by Tony Horwitz, A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore, In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner

Good thing there's no penalty for switching things up with no warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts