Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What's In a Name 3 Challenge


Another quirky challenge, I enjoy trying to find titles that fit the criteria for the What's In a Name 3 Challenge. This year the challenge is being hosted by Beth of Beth Fish Reads and she's chosen some really appealing guidelines for eligible books. Here are her categories and my choices to fit each one:

1. a book with a food in the title: Baking Cakes in Kigali by Gaile Parkin
2. a book with a body of water in the title: Death of a River Guide by Richard Flanagan
3. a book with a title (queen, president) in the title: The Puzzle King by Betsy Carter
4. a book with a plant in the title: The Crying Tree by Naseem Rakha
5. a book with a place name in the title: The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker
6. a book with a music term in the title: Harmony by Joanna Goodman

3 comments:

  1. Your choices for the challenge are clever. I could only think of one book to fit the guidelines, so I think I'll pass this one by, for now, anyway. Would you believe, I have about 6 challenges going. Luckily, one ends the end of this month. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your book list! Welcome to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This challenge is going to be a lot of fun! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts