Monday, January 4, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?


This meme is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Books I completed this week are:

Through Thick and Thin by Alison Pace
Me and Mr. Darcy by Alexandra Potter
Colter by Rick Bass (my first 2010 book!)
The Tea House on Mulberry Street by Sharon Owens

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
Luncheon of the Boating Party by Susan Vreeland
Emily of New Moon by L.M. Montgomery

Reviews posted this week:

Bless Me, Ultima by Rudolfo Anaya
Devotion by Katherine Sutcliffe
Luncheonette by Steven Sorrentino
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
The Reluctant Bride by Leigh Greenwood
A Little Bit Psychic by Aimee Avery
Through Thick and Thin by Alison Pace
Me and Mr. Darcy by Alexandra Potter

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Colter by Rick Bass
The Tea House on Mulberry Street by Sharon Owens

8 comments:

  1. You've read some good books lately! Have a great week : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had a great reading week, Kristen! As always, I look forward to our new reviews. You rock!

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books! I finished Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl and Girl with the Mermaid Hair by Delie Ephron. I'm reading Mieradom by Kate Hegarty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list of books! I love 'em! Hope you enjoy all of them! Have a great reading week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Luncheon of the Boating Party on my shelf! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list of books. I'm glad to see that your have "The Alchemist" on your bedside table to read. I just finished the series and loved them all.

    I just picked up a copy of "At Home With Laurie Ann;Turn the Place You Live Into a Home You Love". Redecorating is something I've put off for a long time. So far, she makes it sound so easy and best of all there are lots of pictures and examples. Finally. I'll make a cozy reading corner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Our Mutual Friend. I read my first Dickens over the holidays and definitely need to read more!

    Here's what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for being so late to comment. The reading challenges I'm hosting has me running behind. Hope you have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts