Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Victorian Challenge


The last challenge I'll list today lest my few faithful readers hate me and quit reading the blog will be the Victorian Challenge. I don't think I have loads of books that will fit this one, but I'm interested in trying nonetheless. Even better, if I decide to read something other than what I've listed, the rules don't say I can't switch. So here's my initial thought on the 3 I'll read:

1. Fingersmith by Sarah Waters
2. A Lady's Life in the Rocky Mountains by Isabella Bird
3. The Water Babies by Charles Kingsley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts