Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh what a day

Today has been rough. The morning started off with R. crying on the couch because she didn't want to go to school. She was unwilling to tell me more than that she doesn't like her particular school. What brought this on? No idea. Makes me wonder what I'll be seeing on her report card soon. Then the middle school bus didn't come so I had to drive W. to school. He came back from the bus stop practically blue with cold (but that's his own fault as he's managed to lose yet another winter coat and I refuse to buy another one). I came back from dropping him off to find the dog throwing up on the stairs. No idea why she's sick but hours later, she's got the dry heaves so something is clearly wrong. The whole time, I've been fighting a bit of a migraine so I head to the couch to snuggle the sick dog and fall asleep to have to strangest, most disturbing dream I've had in a long time. I've slept on and off most of the day but my head is still making its presence known, unfortunately. Even worse, I need to shower, get dressed (yes, I'm still in jammies) and go to the store because we are out of milk and several other important things. I mean, if I intend to have the kids eat cereal for dinner, they should probably get to have milk on it, right? I think I'll head to bed right after dinner and hope that no other bad stuff can happen in the several hours between now and then because I'm exhausted with what I've already dealt with today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts