Monday, January 19, 2009

People amaze me sometimes

They really do. In putting the trash out, I dragged out three recycling bins, our large trash can, and several flattened boxes, a few of which were moving boxes. I walked out a bit later to add to the recycling and found that someone had gone through the boxes and taken the moving boxes. Now, I certainly have no problem with this. The more uses they get before heading to the trash or recycling, the better. But whoever took the boxes tossed the remaining cardboard into my yard instead of re-stacking it so the garbage folks would pick it up. That's just d@mned inconsiderate. I hate it when people live up to my neighbor's assessment that most people are just jerks. But obviously the people who took my boxes don't deserve a nicer label. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts