Monday, January 19, 2009

Mailbox Monday


This is the first time I've participated in Mailbox Monday, partly because it's gotten excedingly rare that books arrive at my house via mailbox, and partly because, well, it just is. But I thought I'd weigh in today since I did actually get something in the mailbox this past week. As a matter of fact, I received the same review book twice. So now I have two copies of Houston, We Have a Problema by Gwendolyn Zepeda. I'm still debating what to do with the second copy: a give-away here or take it to my bookclub and randomly hand it to someone there (I'm new enough that I don't actually know people's reading tastes there yet). Will have to ponder on that one. And just to point out how unequal my book acquisition habits are, only one (well, two) may have come in the mail, but 11 others road home with me in the car. Yeah, yeah. I am already in the red for the year since I've only managed to read 6 so far and have acquired 19. I wouldn't be me without this problem though.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Mailbox Monday! I've heard great things about that book - I hope you really enjoy it!

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and thank you for stopping by the 'mailbox' this week. I, too, received 'Houston, We Have a Problema'. Enjoy your books no matter how they arrived!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts