Friday, January 16, 2009

Eavesdropping doesn't pay

After getting myself all worked up about W. and "FWB," it turns out he was asking his buddy what "FWD" was. And then promptly forwarded the text he'd been sent to everyone in his phone, including but not limited to his grandmother and his father. Nevermind that he's not supposed to be texting. I think I'm so grateful we don't have to have that sex talk that I may let this one slide (or let D. handle it since I know he'd have turfed the other onto me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts