Friday, March 13, 2009

Cheese with your whine?

I'd rather have cake, thanks. After whining yesterday about the shpping excursion, I want my long-suffering readers to know that I did indeed go out and run in the afternoon. I went 3 1/2 miles, which was fairly short for me but I developed a nasty, nasty blister and that called for stopping and putting my feet up. As much as you might think this sort of whining followed by action might help the weight thing and therefore my self-image, I should also admit that I sampled all 3 (!) desserts on offer at Bunko last night. I didn't run nearly far enough to combat that indulgence. Oops.

1 comment:

  1. I have never commented on your blog, but I just had to say how much I also experience your eat-too-much-run-it-off-eat-too-much-again cycle. It's so easy to get into but almost impossible to exit.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts