Monday, April 29, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Nowhere Is a Place by Bernice L. McFadden
The Gods of Heavenly Punishment by Jennifer Cody Epstein

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Better Than Fiction edited by Don George
The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern

Reviews posted this week:

Frozen in Time by Mitchell Zuckoff
The Great Escape by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
The House at the End of Hope Street by Menna van Praag

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Ghost Moth by Michele Forbes
The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow by Rita Leganski
The One-Way Bridge by Cathie Pelletier
Float by JoeAnn Hart
Nowhere Is a Place by Bernice L. McFadden
The Gods of Heavenly Punishment by Jennifer Cody Epstein

3 comments:

  1. I need to get busy and write reviews. I'm way behind.

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a productive week. Stop by my Monday Report if you get a chance. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy Bernice McFadden's writing, but I haven't read that one yet, I look forward to reading your review of it!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts