Monday, April 22, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

The One-Way Bridge by Cathie Pelletier
Frozen in Time by Mitchell Zuckoff
Float by JoeAnn Hart
The Great Escape by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Better Than Fiction edited by Don George

Reviews posted this week:

The Mermaid of Brooklyn by Amy Shearn
All You Could Ask For by Mike Greenberg

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The House at the End of Hope Street by Menna van Praag
Ghost Moth by Michele Forbes
The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow by Rita Leganski
The One-Way Bridge by Cathie Pelletier
Frozen in Time by Mitchell Zuckoff
Float by JoeAnn Hart
The Great Escape by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to read some Susan Elizabeth Phillips as I love a good modern romance. Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big reading week for you ... don't let the reviews get away on you lol. I've seen some positive reviews for The House at the End of Hope Street, hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts