Monday, April 8, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I was having a pretty good week all the way around what with the kids on spring break and few commitments to do anything. It was a little bit blissful. And then I fell and split my head open. Stitches, aches, and pain killers later, the week ended on a less than upbeat note. :-P This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Paris in Love by Eloisa James
The House at the End of Hope Street by Menna van Praag
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
Ghost Moth by Michele Forbes

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Better Than Fiction edited by Don George
The Mermaid of Brooklyn by Amy Shearn

Reviews posted this week:

And Then She Fell by Stephanie Laurens
Vaclav and Lena by Haley Tanner
Sacred Hearts by Sarah Dunant

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The J.M. Barrie Ladies' Swimming Society by Barbara Zitwer
Life After Life by Jill McCorkle
Paris in Love by Eloisa James
The House at the End of Hope Street by Menna van Praag
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
Ghost Moth by Michele Forbes

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I hope that you are able to heal quick and the pain doesn't stick around. You still had a great reading week though! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts