Monday, April 15, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

The early in the week headache thanks to my newly stitched together head made reading and writing a bit dicey but things improved at the end of the week. This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

The Mermaid of Brooklyn by Amy Shearn
The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow by Rita Leganski
All You Could Ask For by Mike Greenberg

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Better Than Fiction edited by Don George
The One-Way Bridge by Cathie Pelletier

Reviews posted this week:

The J.M. Barrie Ladies' Swimming Society by Barbara Zitwer
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
Life After Life by Jill McCorkle
Paris in Love by Eloisa James

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The House at the End of Hope Street by Menna van Praag
Ghost Moth by Michele Forbes
The Mermaid of Brooklyn by Amy Shearn
The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow by Rita Leganski
All You Could Ask For by Mike Greenberg

2 comments:

  1. I've been hearing good things about All You Could Ask For, I hope you enjoyed it :)

    Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your reading and reviewing held up pretty well. Beautiful Ruins and Paris in Love are on my TBR stack. Have a good week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts