Friday, November 14, 2008
Swimming
2 comments:
I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This title makes me want to mimic monster truck commercials. MASSIVE, Massive, massive. BOOK, Book, book. GIVEAWAY, Giveaway, giveaway. ...
-
Cinco de Mayo is not the celebration of Mexican Independence. It's actually a regional celebration celebrating the victory of Mexican f...
-
I know, right? Two things. 1.) I am well aware that I am quite probably the last person on the planet to read this book and therefore you ...
-
As the title might suggest, this is a very graphic memoir, by turns equally salacious and detached. The critics found it highbrow, claiming...
-
Welcome to this month's Monday Mailbox , the meme started by Marcia and currently on tour around the internet. This month is my month t...
-
Read the synopsis: When Rebecca Brown goes to New Orleans to stay with her voodoo-obsessed aunt, she finds the beautiful city haunted by the...
-
I first read Kate Atkinson's Behind the Scenes at the Museum more than 20 years ago and was impressed by the creativity and writing ta...
-
Thanks to the lovely folks at Hachette Books I am giving away three copies of The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker. This ...
-
It's still officially my unbirthday month at one of my online groups affiliated with On the Porch Swing , a great group if you are looki...
-
Today being Black Friday and all, some of you are probably out scouring the stores for the best possible deals for the special people on you...
Shoot Kristen, I can't raed your blog while eating or drinking! I just spat my wine all over the laptop. God what a visual. Wish we had an indoor pool around here. Even with the old portly wigglers and jigglers!a
ReplyDeleteBut yay for you that you swam at all! You make the rest of us look lazy in comparison.
ReplyDeleteThe killer for me, at the indoor pool, is if I see a band-aid at the bottom of the pool. Sooooo skeeves me out!