Monday, May 6, 2019

Monday Mailbox

Just one but it looks like a delightful confection of a one. This past week's mailbox arrivals:

Dictionary The Love Detective by Alexandra Potter came from me for myself.

I am stocking up on my charm-filled, love-filled beach reads and this one about a woman who finds people's happily-ever-afters but loses faith in love when her own happy future collapses sounds like it will do the trick nicely.

If you want to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts