Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I was a bit of a Last Minute Louie with my reading and reviewing this week. The fact that tennis season is starting up is eating into my reading time as is the fact that kids' spring sports are about to launch. I'm usually the mom you see sitting at the edge of the field or in the auditorium with a book in hand. I don't read on the tennis court but I suspect I could and I wouldn't play any worse than I already do. Come to think of it, maybe I should read a book on tennis in hopes of improving my game! This meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Books I completed this week are:

The Secret Lives of Dresses by Erin McKean
Small Wars by Sadie Jones
Someone Else's Garden by Dipika Rai

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
The Vagabond by Colette
Table of Contents by Judy Gelman and Vicki Levy Krupp

Reviews posted this week:

The Secret Lives of Dresses by Erin McKean
Small Wars by Sadie Jones
Someone Else's Garden by Dipika Rai

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Lost Dog by Michelle de Kretser
I'm in No Mood for Love by Rachel Gibson
Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin

4 comments:

  1. A busy week then.

    Enjoy ur reading week

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check out your review for Small Wars. I've read one book by this author but haven't heard of this one.

    Have a good reading week.

    My post is on my blog at http://leeswammes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, books read matches reviews written! Next you'll have them matching up with the previous week's Mailbox list. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet the Secret Loves Of Dresses was interesting! Have a super week :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts