Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I continue to read more books than I get reviewed so the review backlog is mushrooming out of control. Maybe this week after I get someone in to work on the sporadic internet connection, I will manage to get through enough reviews to look respectable again! Then again, maybe I'll just lose my good excuse for the appallingly long list. This meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Books I completed this week are:

Blame by Michelle Huneven
Sphdz Book #1: Spaceheadz by Jon Scieszka and Francesco Sedita
On Folly Beach by Karen White
Cheap Cabernet by Cathie Beck
Nothing But Ghosts by Beth Kephart

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye
Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
Great Lakes Nature by Mary Blocksma (this is going to take me all year as I read her year's entries on the corresponding days of this year)

Reviews posted this week:

You Suck by Christopher Moore
The Mediatot 6: Twilight by Meg Cabot
The Boy Who Loved Tornadoes by Randi Davenport

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Billie's Kiss by Elizabeth Knox
Hardly a Husband by Rebecca Hagan Lee
Critical Care by Theresa Brown
College in a Nutskull by Anders Henriksson
After the Rain by Karen White
Spellbinder by Helen Stringer
Little Bee by Chris Cleave
The Season of Second Chances by Diane Meier
The Mercy Papers by Robin Romm
A Mountain of Crumbs by Elena Gorokhova
Petals from the Sky by Mingmei Yip
The Writing Circle by Corinne Demas
Blame by Michelle Huneven
Sphdz Book #1: Spaceheadz by Jon Scieszka and Francesco Sedita
On Folly Beach by Karen White
Cheap Cabernet by Cathie Beck
Nothing But Ghosts by Beth Kephart

Giveaways on the blog this week:

Men and Dogs by Katie Crouch ends today so get your entries in asap!

3 comments:

  1. You always get so much read during the week. I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Beth Kephart, I hope you enjoyed Nothing But Ghosts! I just finished and reviewed The Heart is Not a Size by her and it was just lovely, I'd highly recommend it if you liked previous one's by her.

    You've got a lot of review writing ahead of you, that's great! Wish I was so backed up with reviews, nice to have something for a rainy day or in your case a storm lock down! LOL.

    Have a fantastic reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working on catching up on reviews too. Trying to get a few done each night.

    I really want to read Folly Beach and hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts