Monday, November 1, 2021

Monday Mailbox

This past week's mailbox arrivals:

On the Bright Side by Nell Carter came from me for me.

Second chance stories really appeal to me so this one about a barrister and a dance teacher/single mom is right up my alley.

The Pavilion in the Clouds by Alexander McCall Smith came from me for me.

The young daughter of a Scottish tea plantation owner in Ceylon suspects her governess' intentions leading to confrontation and gunshots. Years later she sets out to discover the truth of her past. This is a stand alone and it sounds great, right?

If you want to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts