Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland
Lost in Shangri-La by Mitchell Zuckoff
Make It Stay by Joan Frank

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
The Art of Hearing Heartbeats by Jan-Philipp Sendker

Reviews posted this week:

The Paper Garden by Molly Peacock
I, Iago by Nicole Galland
Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Gossip by Beth Gutcheon
A Wedding in Haiti by Julia Alvarez
When Captain Flint Was Still a Good Man by Nick Dybek
The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht
Alice Bliss by Laura Harrington
Make It Stay by Joan Frank

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you are on a bookish role! Good for you! I am craving some reading time and hoping to fix that this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gossip was an interesting book. Looking forward to your comments on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read The Tiger's Wife - I've heard great things about it. I'll be looking forward to reading your review.

    Have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I am not the only one with half a dozen reviews that need writing!

    Have a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts