Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Spring break and a dance competition the past handful of weekends combined to ensure that my reading and reviewing were minimal the past two weeks. Oh well! Can't always live my life with my nose in a book. :-) This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this week are:

West of Here by Jonathan Evison
Made For You and Me by Caitlin Shetterly
Heart of Deception by M.L. Malcolm

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
The Vagabond by Colette

Reviews posted this week:

The Coffins of Little Hope by Timothy Schaffert
The Long Goodbye by Meghan O'Rourke
The Violets of March by Sarah Jio
Heart of Deception by M.L. Malcolm

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady by Elizabeth Stuckey-French
Strange Relation by Rachel Hadas
Slow Love by Dominique Browning
West of Here by Jonathan Evison
Made For You and Me by Caitlin Shetterly

2 comments:

  1. I must read your review of Hearts of Deception!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a bookmark in West of Here, need to get back to it. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts