Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Mailbox

Another lovely pair of books found their way into my grubby little hands this past week. This past week's mailbox arrival:

Crossing Borders by Michael Ferris came from the author (complete with wildly cool Austrian stamps) thanks to Dorothy from Pump Up Your Book Virtual Book Tours.
Culled from the author's twelve years of living abroad, this book of ex-pat experience is right up my alley.

The Invisible Line by Daniel Sharfstein came from The Penguin Press thanks to Trish from TLC Book Tours.
The stories of three families who over time and in different historical periods crossed the color lin from black to white, this sounds entirely fascinating, a great sociological read.

As always, if you'd like to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Rose City Reader as she is hosting this month's Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

6 comments:

  1. The Invisible Line seems really good Kristin. Thanks for mentioning it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those both look good to me! I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Invisible Line sounds fascinating :)

    Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll watch for your reviews, Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These both are new to me titles and both sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bet Crossing Borders will be very interesting. :) Hope it is great. Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts