Thursday, January 8, 2009
I'm a brat but then you already knew that
3 comments:
I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This title makes me want to mimic monster truck commercials. MASSIVE, Massive, massive. BOOK, Book, book. GIVEAWAY, Giveaway, giveaway. ...
-
Cinco de Mayo is not the celebration of Mexican Independence. It's actually a regional celebration celebrating the victory of Mexican f...
-
I know, right? Two things. 1.) I am well aware that I am quite probably the last person on the planet to read this book and therefore you ...
-
Welcome to this month's Monday Mailbox , the meme started by Marcia and currently on tour around the internet. This month is my month t...
-
As the title might suggest, this is a very graphic memoir, by turns equally salacious and detached. The critics found it highbrow, claiming...
-
Read the synopsis: When Rebecca Brown goes to New Orleans to stay with her voodoo-obsessed aunt, she finds the beautiful city haunted by the...
-
I first read Kate Atkinson's Behind the Scenes at the Museum more than 20 years ago and was impressed by the creativity and writing ta...
-
Thanks to the lovely folks at Hachette Books I am giving away three copies of The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker. This ...
-
It's still officially my unbirthday month at one of my online groups affiliated with On the Porch Swing , a great group if you are looki...
-
Today being Black Friday and all, some of you are probably out scouring the stores for the best possible deals for the special people on you...
Uh, don't you live the the South now? Ain't is a word. And when people ma'am you they aren't insinuating that you are older than those thar hills.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with WW.
I agree with Beth, "ain't" is common in the south, but I still chastise dh for using it when he does (which thankfully isn't often).
ReplyDeleteKeep me posted on WW - I tried going back but it didn't stick. I'm back on track but it's not nearly as fun when it's not as noticeable!
A dress size for me is more like 15-17 lbs, as I've recently found out.
ReplyDeleteThere were a few times my mom and I were afraid that we'd get kicked out of our WW meetings. Apparently, we think we're funnier than our leader did ;)
Good luck! I'm currently following the program at home. 25# more gone would be ideal.