Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A few small revelations about me

I am a fair weather runner. Rain=no run.

I sometimes start books just so I can use a cool new bookmark.

I don't consider it a valid weigh-in if I haven't shaved my legs.

I think my legs are my best feature.

I have sensory issues with finger paint.

I am inordinately pleased when I finish some consumable item. It's like the clean plate club for toothpaste or shampoo and I chant "another one bites the dust" as I chuck it.

I don't like talking on the phone. It seems like such a waste of time to me.

I rarely answer my cell phone. Who really wants to be available 24/7?

I think false eyelashes look like dead spiders.

I don't love spiders. And I hate snakes.

I love lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts