Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Mailbox

Only one book in the mailbox this week but since my daughter has had two dance weekends in a row and my reading has been almost nonexistent, that's for the best. This week's mailbox arrival:

The People in the Photo by Helene Gestern came from Meryl Zegarek Public Relations.

In an attempt to learn more about her mother, an archivist strikes up a correspondence with the son of a man who is pictured with her mother. This sounds like a fantastic and fascinating epistolary novel.

If you'd like to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

3 comments:

  1. I love epistolary novels. This sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know this book, but it looks good. Love the cover.

    Have a great reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts