Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday Shout-Out


On my travels through the blogging world, I find many books that pique my interest. I always add them to my wish list immediately but I tend to forget who deserves the blame credit for inspiring me to add them to my list (and to whom my husband would like to send the bill when I get around to actually buying them). So each Saturday I'm going to try and keep better track, link to my fellow book ferreter-outers (I know, not a word but useful nonetheless), and hopefully add to some of your wish lists too.

The New York Regional Mormon Singles Halloween Dance by Elna Baker was mentioned at Reviews By Lola.

Amen, Amen, Amen by Abby Sher was mentioned at Book End Babes.

East Hope by Katharine Davis was mentioned at Bookfan.

Climbing the Stairs by Padma Venkatraman was mentioned at Maw Books.

The Girl From Foreign by Sadia Shephard was mentioned at S. Krishna's Books.

Casting Off by Nicole Dickson was mentioned at S. Krishna's Books.

Surviving Paradise by Peter Rudiak-Gould was mentioned at At Home With Books.

Becoming George Sand by Rosalind Brackenbury was mentioned at She Reads and Reads.

What goodies have you added to your wish lists recently? Make your own list and leave a comment here so we can all see who has been a terrible influence inspiring you lately.

5 comments:

  1. Hey we could do Buddy Reads...LOL I have East Hope and Climbing the Stairs, and I so want to read Amen, Amen, Amen. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any of these and they all look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great additions to your wish list, Kristen. I think a few belong on mine too! Thanks for bringing them to my attention. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These books look great! Thanks for stopping by and cheering me on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for mentioning my blog! The first two books you mention sound particularly good (and are going on my wish list pronto!).

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts