Monday, January 21, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I feel like I've been on a bit of a roll lately, staying on top of things.  I should probably glory in it because it's liable to come to a screeching halt any time now.  ;-)  It's hard to be so distractable.  ::grin:: This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

All the Lonely People by Jess Riley
The Link by Colin Tudge
The Sunshine When She's Gone by Thea Goodman
A Passionate Love Affair With a Total Stranger by Lucy Robinson

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

News of the World by Jennifer Haigh

Reviews posted this week:

Jujitsu Rabbi and the Godless Blonde by Rebecca Dana
I Married You For Happiness by Lily Tuck
The Book of Neil by Frank Turner Hollon
All the Lonely People by Jess Riley
The Link by Colin Tudge
The Sunshine When She's Gone by Thea Goodman

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

2012

How to Tame a Willful Wife by Christy English
The Crying Tree by Naseem Rakha
Saturday Night Widows by Becky Aikman
Yours Affectionately, Jane Austen by Sally Smith O'Rourke
A Different Kind of Normal by Cathy Lamb
A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash
The Missing Manuscript of Jane Austen by Syrie James

2013

none for the moment

4 comments:

  1. How did you like A Passionate Affair...? I read it as an enjoyable light romance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many books! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY you for staying on top of things ... such a good feeling, especially when you're not used to it (which I'm not lol) ... I'm easily distracted too lol. I still can't seem to read and review and comment all in the same week ;)
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts