Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

This meme is hosted by Breaking the Spine and is meant to highlight some great pre-publication books we all can't wait to get our grubby little mitts on.

From the Kitchen of Half Truth by Maria Goodin. The book is being released by Sourcebooks Landmark on April 2, 2013.

Amazon says this about the book: Infused with the delicious warmth of Chocolat and the captivating feeling of School of Essential Ingredients, From the Kitchen of Half Truth is the warm, tender story of Meg, whose cooking-obsessed mother has always regaled her with fantastical memories of their lives that can't possibly be true. As sickness threatens to bury her mother's secrets forever, Meg decides she must know the truth-but no matter how hard she tries, Meg can't convince her mother to reveal a thing. As the two spend one last summer together, savoring cooking lessons, Meg explores the power of the stories we tell ourselves in order to create the lives we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts