Monday, March 18, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

The Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyers
The Lass Wore Black by Karen Ranney
Capital of the World by Charlene Mires

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Better Than Fiction edited by Don George
Sacred Hearts by Sarah Dunant
Heart Like Mine by Amy Hatvany

Reviews posted this week:

A Place for Us by Liza Gyllenhaal
The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
The Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyers

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

2012

The Missing Manuscript of Jane Austen by Syrie James

2013

none at the moment

3 comments:

  1. You are so on top of things! I really enjoyed Heart Like Mine. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great week. I hope you enjoy the books on the stack for this week too. Come see my Monday Report. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to go check out your review of The Art of Fielding...I loved that book ;) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts