Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Mailbox

Two very different books this week. Each should appeal to different parts of my personality. :-) This past week's mailbox arrivals:

If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones came from Gallery Books.

A journal sends a high school English teacher on a quest to uncover the fate of the journal writer; this erotic romance sounds sizzling.

The J.M. Barrie Ladies' Swimming Society by Barbara J. Zitwer came from the author.

I can't wait to dive into this novel about a woman faced with professional frustration who discovers a group of elderly women swimming in a freezing cold lake. I do love unusual tales of friendship and this one should be great.

If you'd like to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Chaotic Compendiums as she is hosting this month's Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

7 comments:

  1. If I were you is on several blogs. Await your thoughts on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The J.M. Barrie Ladies Swimming Society sounds delightful. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of the second one - hope the story inside is just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here after SO long! Good to find a great mailbox! Hope you enjoy all your books!

    Here is my mailbox post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second title sounds interesting.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/mailbox-monday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The swimming book looks so fun. ENJOY all your books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swimming society sounds like a interesting read, great cover and title.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts