Monday, March 11, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Enchantments by Kathryn Harrison
The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
The Secret of the Nightingale Palace by Dana Sachs
A Place For Us by Liza Gyllenhaal

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Better Than Fiction edited by Don George
Sacred Hearts by Sarah Dunant
The Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyers

Reviews posted this week:

Birds of a Feather by Jacqueline Winspear
Enchantments by Kathryn Harrison
The Secret of the Nightingale Palace by Dana Sachs
A Different Kind of Normal by Cathy Lamb

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

2012

The Missing Manuscript of Jane Austen by Syrie James

2013

The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
A Place For Us by Liza Gyllenhaal

4 comments:

  1. You always amaze me at how many books you have going at one time.

    Here is my It's Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed The Art of Fielding :) I hope you did too!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious about The Comfort Of Lies, hope you're enjoying it. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Art of Fielding and The Comfort of Lies are on my TBR lists as well. Hope you enjoy this week's reading! Here's my reading list for the week....http://momssmallvictories.com/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-march-11-2013/

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts