Monday, March 4, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

A dance competition, a soccer game, and a tennis match plus the usual weekly practices for the kids meant my reading was severely curtailed.  On the plus side, I did manage to post a bunch of reviews so I'm closer to caught up on those!  This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Birds of a Feather by Jacqueline Winspear

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Better Than Fiction edited by Don George
The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
Sacred Hearts by Sarah Dunant
Enchantments by Kathryn Harrison

Reviews posted this week:

The Good Daughter by Jane Porter
The Truth About Love and Lightning by Susan McBride
The Big Steal by Emyl Jenkins
How to Deceive a Duke by Leica Cornwall
How It All Began by Penelope Lively

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

2012

A Different Kind of Normal by Cathy Lamb
The Missing Manuscript of Jane Austen by Syrie James

2013

nothing at the moment!!!

4 comments:

  1. Truth about Love and Lightning looks like a book I would enjoy. Visiting fro m BookJourney's link up. Have a great reading week! I'm impressed you are all caught up on your reviews! I'm behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some weeks are just busy like that. We have entered that halcyon period when winter sports are over but spring sports have not yet begun. Come see my Monday Report. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enchantments was great. I hope you are enjoying it so far! Have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work on getting caught up on reviews! Hope you can fit some more reading in this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts