Monday, March 25, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

The spring is always a busy time for me and this spring is no different. I might actually have figured out a decent balance between the craziness of activities and the solitude of reading this past week though. There were still the usual dance classes, soccer practices, and tennis matches in addition to the visit of a cousin I haven't seen in a decade but I still found time to suit my introverted self and enjoy some wonderful reads as well as post more than a few reviews. A good week all around! This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Heart Like Mine by Amy Hatvany
The End of the Point by Elizabeth Graver
The Paradise Guest House by Ellen Sussman
Vaclav and Lena by Haley Tanner

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Better Than Fiction edited by Don George
Sacred Hearts by Sarah Dunant

Reviews posted this week:

Capital of the World by Charlene Mires
The Missing Manuscript of Jane Austen by Syrie James
Heart Like Mine by Amy Hatvany
The Lass Wore Black by Karen Ranney
Gonzalez and Daughter Trucking Co. by Maria Amparo Escandon

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Paradise Guest House by Ellen Sussman
Vaclav and Lena by Haley Tanner

5 comments:

  1. Can you let me in on the secret? My introverted self loves her reading time but life means I'm only getting through a book or two at the most each week, I'm falling behind. Hope you enjoyed Heart Like Mine, I'm off to check out your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Capital of the World sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you've gotten a lot of reviews written lately, congratulations! Hope you have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea how you guys read so many books in one week 0_0

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts