Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Shout-Out


On my travels through the blogging world, I find many books that pique my interest. I always add them to my wish list immediately but I tend to forget who deserves the blame credit for inspiring me to add them to my list (and to whom my husband would like to send the bill when I get around to actually buying them). So each Saturday I'm going to try and keep better track, link to my fellow book ferreter-outers (I know, not a word but useful nonetheless), and hopefully add to some of your wish lists too.

The Secret Life of Emily Dickinson by Jerome Charyn was mentioned at The Book Case.

Backseat Saints by Joshilyn Jackson was mentioned at My Friend Amy.

What goodies have you added to your wish lists recently? Make your own list and leave a comment here so we can all see who has been a terrible influence inspiring you lately.

2 comments:

  1. The Emily Dickinson book looks good! I will have to add it to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily Dickinson is one of my favorite poets. That looks like a book I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts