Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?


This meme is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. The reading may have suffered this week but the reviewing rocked. I am down to 12 books with outstanding reviews. If I even managed to write one a day, I'd still be caught up in under two weeks. Let me just bask in the wow of that for a moment or two. Ok, seriously, that's not gonna happen but it was nice thinking about it! I do hope to read more this coming week since I just didn't have any reading mojo last week at all.

Books I completed this week are:

The Bloody War, Mate by John Mantle
Girl From Mars by Julie Cohen

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye
Blue Highways by William Least Heat Moon
Shelf Discovery by Lizzie Skurnick
East of the Sun by Julia Gregson

Reviews posted this week:

Alex and Me by Irene Pepperberg
Between Me and the River by Carrie Host
The Shakespeare Stealer by Gary Blackwood
An Inside Passage by Kurt Caswell
Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani
To Taste Temptation by Elizabeth Hoyt
A Lady's Life in the Rocky Mountains by Isabella Bird

7 comments:

  1. Wow you are a prolific reviewer!

    I love the title of Girls on Mars -- wil look forward to the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also played review catch-up last week. Congrats.
    Happy reading this week.

    Here is a look at my week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look at all those reviews! Congrats on getting so many done!

    Here's my Monday Round Up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you had a bunch of reviews! How do you do it? :) my list is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of reviews to write! Scary. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lot of reviews, I am impressed!
    Mine is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/11/what-are-you-reading-mondays_09.html

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts