Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?


This meme is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. I still have 10 reviews to write but since I finished several books this week, the fact that the outstanding review number has stayed static instead of climbing is actually rather a plus!

Books I completed this week are:

A Coventry Wedding by Becky Cochrane
East of the Sun by Julia Gregson
The Great Divide by Daniel Evan Weiss
The Secret of Joy by Melissa Senate
Enchanting Pleasures by Eloisa James
Nobody's Baby But Mine bt Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye
Blue Highways by William Least Heat Moon
Shelf Discovery by Lizzie Skurnick
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

Reviews posted this week:

Reed City Boy by Timothy James Bazzett
The Big Rock Candy Mountain by Wallace Stegner
Me, Chi and Bruce Lee by Brian Preston
The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall
Pink Slip Party by Cara Lockwood

11 comments:

  1. You had a fabulous reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your week was fantastic! I am just starting The Secret of Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Bookmarks still living in the middle title.

    You had a great reading week. Hope you have another great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you liking Meyer's book?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm seeing The Secret of Joy around quite a lot and will have to check it out.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you had a great week for reading & reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh fun I just bought The Penderwicks! I will have to take a look at your review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone seems to be reading The Secret of Joy. Are you enjoying Twilight? Well done on doing so many reviews once again, awesome job!
    Happy reading and reviewing this week *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Penderwick sounds very different - I will investigate that one a bit more..

    Hope you get to those bookmarked books real soon..

    E.H>

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts