Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Mailbox

Another week of being very good and having a rather forlorn mailbox for me. But what I got (not until Saturday, I might add, leaving me thinking I'd have no post at all) looks really good, doesn't it?! This past week's mailbox arrival:

When She Flew by Jennie Shortridge came from Joy at Joan Schulhafer Publishing & Media Consulting.
I have several of Shortridge's novels because they all sound so appealing but I have yet to read any of them. This one, about a young girl living in the woods with her vet father, and the police officer who is being pressed to intervene in their relatively happy way of life is simply enticing sounding.

As always, if you'd like to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Marcia at The Printed Page and enjoy seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

6 comments:

  1. This book was in my mailbox on Saturday : ) Really looking forward to reading it - I'm a fan of the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this one last week because another blogger was sweet enough to send it to me. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this one too - I'm touring it for TLC...it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is popping up a lot today. I didn't receive anything for Mailbox Monday, but I posted Musing Mondays if you're interested. Here's my link: http://thecrowdedleaf.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also received this book. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts