Monday, February 20, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This past week was a sort of lazy one for me. My to do list stayed as long as it started out. I read very little. I reviewed even less. I did manage to do more exercise than usual but that's about all (not a small feat though, I might add). So not much to report here. (I wrote this intro last week and it is sadly still true this week!) This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
Fitzwilliam Darcy Rock Star by Heather Lynn Rigaud

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
Spin by Catherine McKenzie
The Taste of Salt by Martha Southgate

Reviews posted this week:

Tantra Goddess by Caroline Muir
The Baker's Daughter by Sarah McCoy
Walter's Muse by Jean Davies Okimoto

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
Fitzwilliam Darcy Rock Star by Heather Lynn Rigaud

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been very productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here, I'm always looking for interesting book recommedations and am glad to have found your blog!

    My "Monday" post.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts