Monday, February 13, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This past week was a sort of lazy one for me. My to do list stayed as long as it started out. I read very little. I reviewed even less. I did manage to do more exercise than usual but that's about all (not a small feat though, I might add). So not much to report here. This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Tantra Goddess by Caroline Muir
The Baker's Daughter by Sarah McCoy
Walter's Muse by Jean Davies Okimoto

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins

Reviews posted this week:

Cooking With Fernet Branca by James Hamilton-Paterson
Gillespie and I by Jane Harris

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Tantra Goddess by Caroline Muir
The Baker's Daughter by Sarah McCoy
Walter's Muse by Jean Davies Okimoto

1 comment:

  1. I have The Baker's Daughter on my bookshelf. I just got it from the library. Hooray for new releases!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts