Monday, February 6, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

My reading week was incredibly and somewhat oddly varied. Sometimes it seems like all the books I read are connected and other times it's like they have nothing in common besides the fact that they all contain words printed on pages and are bound. This past week was definitely the latter kind of week. This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Late for Tea at the Deer Palace by Tamara Chalabi
The Penderwicks at Point Mouette by Jeanne Birdsall
Gillespie and I by Jane Harris

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
Tantra Goddess by Caroline Muir

Reviews posted this week:

Late for Tea at the Deer Palace by Tamara Chalabi
The Penderwicks at Point Mouette by Jeanne Birdsall

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

None for this year. Look to the sidebar for previous years' books missing reviews if you must!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts