Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This is actually more than a week's worth of stuff as I couldn't motivate myself to write up one of these last week for the day after we got home from vacation. I was too busy wishing we were still there! And now I am playing catch-up with my reading and reviewing and laundry. This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this week are:

Dangerous by Millie Criswell
Open Water Diver Manual by PADI
More and More by Stella Cameron
The Puzzle King by Betsy Carter
The Whistling Season by Ivan Doig
Playdate by Thelma Adams
Reading Lips by Claudia Sternbach
The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady by Elizabeth Stuckey-French

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
The Vagabond by Colette

Reviews posted this week:

The Beauty of Humanity Movement by Camilla Gibb
Letters From Home by Kristina McMorris
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Perfect Wife by Lynsay Sands

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Puzzle King by Betsy Carter
The Whistling Season by Ivan Doig
Playdate by Thelma Adams
Reading Lips by Claudia Sternbach
The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady by Elizabeth Stuckey-French

2 comments:

  1. The best kind of vacation is the one where you want to go right back. As opposed to the ones where you practically kiss the floor of your home when you walk in.

    You read so much more grown-up books than me. My list is all kidlit this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you think of The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady -- I just read and loved Beauty of Humanity Movement and have a Q&A with Camilla Gibb posted today.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts